Extensive Divorce and Family Law Experience
Kim M. McGwier, Esquire, has years of experience practicing family law. Throughout her career, she has handled many of family law cases for clients in and throughout Florida.
By choosing Kim McGwier to help resolve a family legal matter, you enjoy a partnership dedicated to the protection of your rights. E-Mail Us McGwier Family Law to learn how she can help you find effective solutions to your divorce and other family concerns:
- Alimony and spousal support : Alimony in Florida depends on a large number of factors. Experienced lawyer Kim McGwier can explain these factors and how they will affect your case.
- Post-judgment modifications : Your divorce judgment or family law order can be modified when certain relevant circumstances change, even if you previously agreed not to modify it.
- Parental relocation : When a parent wants to move out of state with a child, a legal process must be followed. There are also legal consequences for in-state relocations.
- Child support : Attorney Kim McGwier can help you determine parental child support obligations under Florida's guidelines.
- Custody and time-sharing : Attorney Kim McGwier can help you determine parental child custody and time-sharing rights.
- Unmarried child support and time-sharing : Even if a child's parents are unmarried, that child has rights to child support and parenting time with both parents.
- Domestic violence : Domestic violence cases have serious consequences that can be both sudden and long-lasting. Kim will vigorously represent you in these cases and help you obtain a restraining order if necessary to protect yourself and your children.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements : Coming to an agreement about the structure of your marriage now can prevent conflict in the future.
- High Net Worth Divorce : Under Florida law, there are many factors affecting property division. Kim has extensive experience helping clients seek fair distribution of assets and debts, even in high-net-worth divorce cases.
Straightforward Family Law Advice
Whether it is sound advice in a divorce regarding division of property and other issues, or a practical answer to how much a divorce will cost, we offer experience and an honest approach to discussion and resolution of your legal problems. E-Mail UsContact McGwier Family Law to learn more about our firm's philosophy or to schedule an appointment.
We handle divorce cases in counties all throughout Florida.